An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Saturday, November 10, 2007



I had a fantastic party. It was really cool. One of my friends had a sweet tooth, so she started crying because of eating some cake and ice cream. We watched "Night In The Museum" and then we watched "Princess Diaries 2" and then we went to sleep. And then in the morning we ate really, really good cinnamon rolls. We also decorated pillow cases. The one I decorated is in my bedroom on my couch. My mom says it matches my room really well. One of my friends put glitter all over another girl's pillow case and both of their pillow cases were covered with glitter. What lots of the girls liked at the party was the karaoke. Some of the girls were playing karaoke. Some girls were playing GameBoy and then some girls were just walking around the house looking at what was going on. We had so much fun!
~Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home