An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Friday, June 01, 2007



Maggie says:
At the awards ceremony they did all the classes. And when we went I got four certificates. One of them was for obedience and courage. My other ones were writing, creative art and Spanish. I feel great for school to be over because I can take care of my puppy and spend more time with her and I can do a lot more stuff with my family. And best of all...we don't have homework!!! (yet, says Dad).
~Maggie

Video - Maggie receiving her Spanish award


Alex says:
At the end of the year I had an awards ceremony. I got two awards. Before the awards ceremony my class had a party. I brought in the soda. The cake came in late because Miss D. ordered it that morning. The two awards I got were for flexibility and science. My friend, Andrew, felt happy that he got his awards. It felt good that it was the last day of school because I can finally sleep in...except for my dog waking up early! I've been thinking about how fun it will be when I go back to the States for two weeks this summer. I'll get to see all of my friends again. But what makes me a little sad is that I will be away from my friends here in Colombia.
~Alex

Video - Alex receiving his science award


Mom says:
Alex also passed a test that will bump him up to 7th grade math in the fall. The fact that my little boy is going into middle school makes me a little nostalgic this summer for those years that have passed so quickly!
~Tona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home