An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Wednesday, May 30, 2007



The last day of school my class went on a field trip to Salitre Magico. Salitre Magico is a big amusement park. There's many rides. I went the Apocalipses. It's a big ride where you get in this car hooked to a big machine. There's two rows of seats. First you'll start to go up in the air in a circle. Then when it does two circles the car that you're in will start to flip! Me, my friend Joel, and my teacher went on it together. My teacher was too scared to go on it the second time, but Joel was asking if I wanted to come with him. I said yes. Another attraction was the Crystal Palace. You have five minutes to get through the maze of mirrors and glass. I kept hitting the glass! I got lost in it once. I did..hehe...the guy had to come in and get me. Another ride was the ferris wheel. It was the biggest ferris wheel I've seen. When I went on it it stopped me almost at the top. I could see the whole park. You should try coming to Salitre Magico if you ever come to Colombia!
~Alex

Video - Alex on Apocalipses (he is in the front row on the far left)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home