An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Friday, December 14, 2007

Just when I was pulling my chin up off the ground after Maggie participating in the Thanksgiving program she blew my mind when she came home one day and said, "I'm going to be Mary in my class play!" There is no sign left of that little girl who was terrified to get in front of people!

So you'll see in this video some of her play. It was a very short production and probably looks a bit confusing on camera. She and "Joseph" went to every door of the multi-purpose room where they knocked and someone answered to tell them there was no room. Unfortunately the sound isn't great since there is always lots of commotion when they have a school event, but at least you get the idea.



In this video you'll see the song they sang at the end.



Here are a few pictures from the event.



Again, I am so touched at how God is working in Maggie's life and beginning to open her up to new things. Have a blessed Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home