An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Sunday, October 01, 2006


We just moved to Colombia and it's a little bit different, but I already made friends. Most of my friends are from school. Santiago is one of them (there's a picture with him below). Most of the kids in the school are trying to learn English, so that's a relief for me. Our school isn't just one big building. It's like two big patios, one half is for high school and the other for elementary. My favorite subject is art. I also have an activity period. My class is cooking. One of the things I made is chocolate.

We've been going to different churches. The one that I like best has a park and the teacher is really nice. She's trying to learn English.

I like the malls here. They have little parks for kids inside. One of them has an amusement park on the outside. So far all of them have parks for kids.

~Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home