An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Today is October 1st and I moved here about a month ago or two. When I first got here I thought it was cold and now I found out in the mornings it is cold. In the afternoons it’s hot. At church I liked to wear long-sleeved dresses and it is a lot of fun. In about 16 days is my birthday! I have been trying to think about what I can do and I can’t wait to go back to Georgia and back to the States.

In school I had a girl’s sleepover at my teacher’s house. It was fun. We watched High School Musical and Mulan. We played a few games. School is a lot of fun when you get to be there for a few times. My favorite subject is the class that’s not very long, but it is fun. There’s a lot of different ones because everybody is assigned to certain ones. I am in stuffed animals. On Friday I had to sew, except a needle got in my skin a lot. I’m making a soft stuffed animal rabbit. I already stuffed it and now I only need to do the clothes and maybe keep sewing, but that hurts.

I have been having a lot of fun at churches. Sometimes we have been going to lots of different churches with friends. I can’t wait to go back to the States. It is fun there, but I wonder if there is anything funner than some of the games here. Like there are amusement parks and they are fun. One time with a friend we went to a park where there was lots of water things, like you try to swing over the water without getting wet, except I accidentally dunked my foot in it and got wet. And there was a huge thing with a lot of different colored slides. Some were bumpy and some were smooth…especially the red one was bumpy. There was this thing like a zip line except you did not have to wear straps, you just sat down, held on to a rope and it brought you down. There’s yellow and red. The yellow is smooth and the red one is bumpy!

There are a lot of fun things in Colombia. I am thinking about finding a horse back riding place for my birthday to go horseback riding because that’s what I LOVE to do!! Or maybe we’ll go to this thing by school that shows horse shows and it will probably be fun if I do. That’s all for now :)

~Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home