An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Wednesday, February 22, 2006












The picture on the right is from Friday night when our family went out to eat with Bwana Chad.

Last week on the weekend Bwana Chad, the MK leader, took us out for the day. He took us bowling and skating. In bowling I came in third place out of five. Then we went and had a pizza party. After the pizza we went skating. There was a big race that whoever wanted to race could race. It was all one big group in one race. I came in first every time, except I got tagged before they called time is up and called the winners. I was so close! After that we went to the Planet Mall, which is a big mall, and went to the food court where it had an ice cream shop and we got these humongus ice cream cones!

Monday we practiced a skit that we're going to do in the downtown market. My mom signed me up for it and I was surprised because I hadn't been in a Spanish play before. I was a little shy when I met all the people that were acting. I was the little boy in the skit. That night we went to this place where all the people that were doing skits at the market were watching me do my skit and then I watched them do their skits. I felt proud that night.

~Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home