An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Saturday, February 11, 2006


Hi. This is Maggie! I have had a good season. I have had fun. I enjoy the house and the back yard. Some Sundays we went to church, one we did not. We went to one of the churches twice. Once I have been in Alex and Taylor's class at church. They were not like in the USA. They were older looking. There have been a couple of changes at school. Mr. Riley, my principal, got a bunny. The bunny's name is Cookie. The whole school had a vote of what the name for the bunny would be. I'm the one who thought of Cookie. A kid in my class thought of Mr. or Mrs. Chunky. Some people voted for Johnny Appleseed. You would not be able to pet the bunny because it would bite you. They do not know if it is a girl or a boy yet.

I have learned a lot of new things. I started history in this school. There are different levels of Spanish classes. So if you only know a little bit you would be in the first level. If you know a little bit more, you would be in the second level. If you knew a lot you'd be in the third level. And if you knew a ton of Spanish you'd be in the fourth level. I am in the first level because I don't know a lot of Spanish.

~Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home