An inside look at the life of Missionary Kids Alex and Maggie Kautz

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Día del Idioma means Language Day where the Spanish language is celebrated by every class in the school.

Maggie ~ At the festival we did something like Alice in Wonderland, but it was like Alice and Colombia, learning different cultures. On my line I kind of got nervous, so then I kind of forgot my line...but everyone says I did fine. Alice went all over Colombia. I represented Orinoquia and talked about tropical stuff.

Here's a glimpse at Maggie's part...


Alex ~ My class did a dance. The song talked about how Colombia was a place of peace. It talked about how God took a rest in the seas when he was done with creation. Its main point was that Colombia is a good place to be and that their citizens love it. It was a tricky dance! We all wore Colombia soccer jerseys.

Here's a glimpse at Alex's song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home